|Address||38 Kilgownwey Manor, Caledon|
|Price||Offers around £94,950|
- Recently constructed Townhouse in superb decorative order.
- Oil Fired central heating
- upvc double glazing throughout
- Situated in the picturesque village of Caledon
- Ideal for First time buyers/ Investors
- Viewing comes highly recommended
This superb mid terrace townhouse is of recent construction and is in excellant decorative order both internally and externally.
Occupying a choice site in the much sought after, picturesque village of Caledon interest is sure to be high and viewing comes highly recommended.
15 minute access to M1 Motorway
20 minutes from Dungannon
15 nutes from Armagh City