|Address||5 Woodgrove, Woodtown Road, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £147,000|
- Entrance hall with porcelain tiled flooring
- Lounge with Marble fireplace and granite hearth
- Kitchen with eye and low level units in oak
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine
- Four bedrooms, two to downstairs
- Bathroom with three piece suite and shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac off street parking for numerous vehicles
- Low maintenance enclosed rear
- Convenient to local Primary and Grammar schools
- Within easy reach of main commuter routes
Set within the popular Woodgrove development on the Woodtown Road, this spacious semi detached chalet bungalow (c.1300sqft) offers flexible living accommodation on a low maintenance corner site with garage. One of Ballymena's most convenient locations, Woodgrove offers easy access to main commuter roads to Belfast and The North, whilst Ballymena town centre and local primary and grammar schools are all within easy reach. With the option of single level living, this well presented home will suit those wishing to downsize, whilst the floorspace will offer comfortable living to families and first time buyers alike.Ground floor
Entrance hall. :- Porcelain tiled floor. Mahogany staircase.
Lounge 5.13m x 3.60m (16’10” x 11’10”) :- Porcelain tiled floor.
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Back boiler.
Kitchen/Dinette 3.63m x 3.35m (11’11’’ x 11’0’’):- Eye and low level
units in oak with glass displays. One and a quarter bowl sink unit with
single drainer. Tiled to units. Built in hob and oven with ‘Over mantle’.
Integrated fridge/freezer and microwave. Tiled floor.
Utility room 2.00m x 1.62m (6’7” x 5’4’’) :- Eye and low level units
in oak. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Splash back tiling.
Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 3.63m x 2.79m (11’11” x 9’2”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Could be used as Dining room.
Bedroom 2 2.79m x 2.74m (9’2” x 9’0”)
Bathroom 2.74m x 1.87m (9’0” x 6’2’’) :- Grey suite comprising lfwc,
whb and bath. Shower cubicle with power shower. Fully tiled walls and
Landing. Shelved Hotpress off. Eaves storage. Velux window.
Bedroom 1 5.02m x 3.63m (16’6’’ x 11’11’’) :- Fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 3.50m x 3.35m (11’6’’ x 11’0”) :- Eaves storage.
Lfwc and whb 1.75m x 1.32m (5’9” x 4’4’’) :- White sanitary ware.
Splash back tiling to whb. Velux window.
Detached Garage 4.95m x 3.09m (16’3” x 10’2”) :- Roller door. Loft
Front :- Laid in lawn.
Side :- Gated access to rear. Tarmac off street parking provision for
numerous vehicles. Laid in lawn.
Rear :- Tarmac yard with hexagonal flag patio area. Laid in decorative
stone and bark. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 1300 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1,061.51
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.